Big League Pins
Chicago Landmark Ornaments
These Chicago Landmark ornaments pay homage to favorite old school Chicago venues and their vintage neon signs.
Decorate your tree with memories. Plus, they are cool enough to display all year long.
- Chicago Joe's - the family restaurant in Chicago' North Center neighborhood
- Double Door Liquors - the venerable Wicker Park Music Venue
- Dinkel's - the beloved family bakery on Chicago's N. Lincoln Avenue for 100 years
- Elbo Room - live music venue on Lincoln Avenue since 1989
- Lounge Ax - the venerable Lincoln Park rock club
- Orange Garden - oft-photographed neon sign of the Chinese restaurant on Irving Park Rd
- Southport Lanes - Southport Avenue's hand-set bowling alley
Big League Pins will donate 10% of the sales of these landmark ornaments to the Chicago History Museum to support the preservation of Chicago history.All sales are final—no returns, refunds or exchanges. Discount not applicable on previous purchases.