Giveback/Charitable Vendors & Products
rev. January 2020
ENJOY, AN URBAN GENERAL STORE and Urbangeneralstore.com
- Donates 10% of every sale of Chicago Flag Apparel to The Friendship Center in Lincoln Square
- Donate 100% of profits of Black Lives Matter products to Brave Space Alliance, the first Black-led, trans-led LGBTQ Center located on the South Side of Chicago, dedicated to creating and providing affirming, culturally competent, for-us by-us resources, programming, and services for LGBTQ individuals on the South and West sides of the city.
- Silicone baby products (bibs, spoons, suction plates and bowls, teethers) that are 100% CPSIA compliant
- Buy One - Feed One program: buy one product, give one meal
- Bella Tunno, in partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank and Feeding America, teams up to help operate an ongoing, monthly food pantry for families at Albemarle Road Elementary School (Charlotte, NC). They have given over 3.5 million meals to date and counting.
- 1% of the sale of Blue Q aprons is donated to hunger relief programs throughout the world, including malnutrition programs and Doctors Without Borders
- Portion of proceeds go to veteran causes including Honor Flight Network, Military Working Dog Team Support Association, K9s for Warriors, The Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team
- Highest quality silicone rings infused with precious materials
- Has Rings for a Reason (R4R), where Enso partners with and donates a portion of proceeds from every ring sold to organizations around the globe. Donated over $100k in 2018 to different organizations.
- Each ring is designed, developed, and created at our headquarters in Lehi, Utah
- Celebrity prayer candles
- Austin, TX local business, American made
- Unscented paraffin wax candles
- 10% of all candle purchases donated to a choice of Charities
- Inis is the Irish word for 'island', operated from a converted farmhouse in County Wicklow, Ireland.
- Inis contributes to the protection and conservation of whales and dolphins by sponsoring research expeditions and being the core funder of the Irish Whale & Dolphin Group
- Unisex lotions and perfumes that fresh, clean and energizing, with top notes of lemon and sea salt, heart notes of lily of the valley, and base notes of sandalwood and clove
- Fifty percent (50%) of net profit from the sale of all Love Your Melon products is given to support charitable programming and research through the Love Your Melon Fund and other nonprofits in the fight against pediatric cancer. Since 2012, we've given $7,186,239 and 191,425 beanies.
- The nonprofit organizations supported fight against pediatric cancer, do cutting edge research, create therapeutic experiences, and fund programming initiatives for children and their families battling cancer.
- Support the National Parks Foundation with a minimum donation of $25,000. Their commitment will help the National Park Foundation protect more than 84 million acres of national parks through conservation and preservation.
- Wholesale goods for boutiques
- Ex. products - ceramic mugs, glassware, jewelry, etc.
- Glass water bottles and straws donate a portion to build wells in Uganda
- Specialize in designing modern, multi-use jewelry with a bohemian flare.
- Donates 10% net profits to causes that support women, like Dress For Success, Safe Passage, Girls on the Run, Girls Inc., The Care Center, Riverside Industries Inc., and Empty Arms
- Donations to the Trevor Project.
- The Found will donate 100% of all the profits of the sale of their Black Lives Matter designs to The Marsha P. Johnson Institute, whose mission is to protect the rights of Black transgender people.
- Thymes Frasier Fir candles, diffusers, soap, lotion, car fresheners
- With every Frasier Fir item sold, Thymes plants a tree. Thymes has planted over 250,000 trees and supports Minnesota’s Chippewa National Forest