Chicago Landmark Ornaments
These Chicago Landmark ornaments pay homage to favorite old school Chicago venues and their vintage and iconic signs.
Decorate your tree with memories. Plus, they are cool enough to display all year long.
- Chicago Joe's - the family restaurant formerly in Chicago's North Center neighborhood
- Double Door Liquors - the venerable Wicker Park Music Venue
- Dinkel's - the beloved family bakery on Chicago's N. Lincoln Avenue for 100 years.
- Elbo Room - live music venue on Lincoln Avenue since 1989
- Hidden Shamrock - Lincoln Park’s oldest Irish Bar on Halsted at Diversey
- Lounge Ax - the venerable Lincoln Park music venue
- Magikist - the neon lips that blew a kiss to you driving by on The Dan Ryan, The Eisenhower and The Kennedy (until 2003).
- Marshall Field’s Clock - aka "The Great Clock" on the corner of State & Washington Streets in Chicago
- Orange Garden Chop Suey - oft-photographed neon sign of the Chinese restaurant on Irving Park Rd. Now at Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan's tea cafe Madame ZuZu's
- Sabatino’s - the late Northwest Side Italian Restaurant on Irving Park Road for 41 years
- Southport Lanes & Billiards - Southport Avenue's hand-set bowling alley
- Stanley’s - Fresh Fruits & Vegetables—a popular produce market on Chicago's North Side for 52 years
Big League Pins will donate 10% of the sales of these landmark ornaments to the Chicago History Museum to support the preservation of Chicago history.