Stuff We Fight About Deck
Strengthen the relational foundation between you and your partner by entering into the real, important, and in-depth conversations sparked by these 125 practical prompt cards.
Inspired by the gap that exists across many relationships--one of unmet expectations, unfulfilled hopes, and a failure to communicate-- Stuff We Fight About invites couples to express their preferences, pet peeves, assumptions, and major life goals in a safe and low-pressure context. By engaging in these vital conversations instead of pushing their differences under the rug, couples will preempt any fights before they happen and will fortify their relationship--whether dating, engaged, or married--and gain the added benefit of being more fully known and loved.
With 125 beautifully designed cards, this unique deck offers couples a helpful catalyst for conversations in five categories, with prompts such as:
- Day to Day: What are your usual routines when waking up and getting ready for bed?
- Pet Peeves: How do you squeeze the toothpaste onto your toothbrush?
- Big Ones: How was money talked about in your home as a kid?
- Holidays: What is a family tradition that makes you feel the Christmas spirit?
- The Future: What do you want to accomplish in the next five years, both personally and as a couple?
Designed to be used at home or on the go, Stuff We Fight About teaches couples to communicate about foundational topics, sets a standard for vulnerable conversations, and breaks the fragmented patterns that wound relationships. With a hint of humor, and a lot of practicality, these cards will help prepare couples to create patterns of authentic conversations in their day-to-day lives.