Love Letters To My Baby Revised And Updated Guided Journal
A gorgeous keepsake that invites expectant mothers to record and preserve their most cherished memories, messages, and prayers for their new baby, from pregnancy through the first two years--now revised and updated.
Love Letters to My Baby by Vickey Banks invites expectant mothers to put down in words how their child is wanted, dreamed about, and loved. Designed to be used from the first news of baby through the first few years of infancy, this beautifully designed, full-color journal offers space for moms to record special memories and pen messages for the child who inspired them. Each section begins with a verse of Scripture, provides a brief devotional on the stages of pregnancy and young motherhood, and lists questions and prompts for reflection and writing inspiration.
- Illustrated family tree spread and pages to attach ultrasound and baby photos.
- A record of baby's "firsts," including first laugh, first steps, first words, first church attendance, and other important milestones.
- Space to list special gifts for baby along with the loved ones who gave them.
- Pages for baby shower guests to pen prayers or other sweet messages.
- Activity in which mom can trace baby's hand inside her own for a lasting keepsake.
- Brand-new full-color watercolor designs.
- New Note from Dad section in the back for fathers to pen their own special letter to baby.
Within these beautifully designed pages, moms will find space to write down first impressions and share heartfelt messages and prayers for a new baby. With the resulting collection of letters and memories, Love Letters to My Baby will become a precious keepsake that mothers and their children will cherish forever.