100 Days To Self Love Journal
"For those who want to journal but don't know where to start, these prompts will gently guide you toward greater self-awareness and deeper self-love." - Alexandra Elle, author of After the Rain: Gentle Reminders for Healing, Courage, and Self-Love.
If someone asked you, “Who do you love?” would you ever think to reply, “Myself"? For too many of us, the answer would be no. That's why Mary Jelkovsky, author of the bestselling book The Gift of Self-Love, created this guided journal to help you give yourself grace even on the hardest days. Through the 100 prompts and encouraging stories on these pages, you'll explore self-love in all aspects of your life and learn how to:
- Dig into your passions to discover your purpose.
- Process your feelings with compassion, not judgment.
- Reexamine your thought patterns and develop a lasting self-love practice.
- Learn how to better cultivate relationships, both with yourself and those around you.
- Reconnect with your body, mind, and heart to treat yourself more tenderly.
Author Mary Jelkovsky has inspired millions of individuals to love themselves unconditionally by sharing heartfelt personal stories via her top-rated Mary’s Cup of Tea Podcast: the Self-Love Podcast for Women, worldwide self-love retreats, and featured articles in Teen Vogue, Shape, and Health Magazine. Now in 100 Days of Self-Love, she offers heartfelt stories and thought-provoking journaling prompts that encourage you to reflect on the attitudes, experiences, and habits that shaped who you are today. Use the lined writing pages to record your thoughts and start building a solid, foundational practice of self-love in your everyday life.